Sunday, May 17, 2009

Upcoming research

My brother is gonna use this com. So i'm gonna briefly explain what I'm goin to further research on, even if Miss Tina were to ask me to stop and execute, I WONT! Coz Im in my paranoid research moments where I would go around researching non-stop!

After I cover Kurdish and Turkish music, I will cover Arabic/Arabesque, Arabic Andalusian. AFter covering part of middle eastern music, I will proceed to Celtic music (irish music in Scotland), Asian music and if I have time, African music.

African music has an interesting history as it consists of mixtures of musics form all parts of the world. Asian music for some reason Miss Tina said need to research, so ok lor. And I like Celtic music which has a very fascinating history of harpies and fairies!

BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment